The Gables is perfectly situated for exploring south Gloucestershire and it is just ½ mile off junction 14 of the M5 so is a convenient stop off point for groups, whether you are travelling north or south on the motorway.
There is ample free parking in a large car park at the hotel and there is a whole host of attractions nearby including Cribbs Causeway and Bristol’s Cabot Circus shopping centres, the nearby historic towns of Thornbury and Wotton-Under-Edge, Westonbirt Arboretum, Berkeley Castle and Slimbridge Wildfowl Trust (just 9 miles away).
At a Glance...
- Comfortable single, double and twin rooms
- Spacious bar and brasserie
- Free Wi-Fi
- Easy access from the M5 and A38
- Free coach parking
- Meeting and private dining rooms
- Special events, including Murder Mystery evenings can be arranged for large groups.