Set in rural South Gloucestershire, just half a mile off Junction 14 of the M5, Best Western The Gables Hotel is perfectly situated for visiting Bristol and exploring the Cotswold countryside or the historic towns of Thornbury, Wotton-under-Edge, Cheltenham and Gloucester. The hotel is also very close to the Cotswold Way so is a convenient base for walkers of all ability.
Whether you are looking for overnight accommodation or a venue for a conference, social event or wedding reception, our friendly and attentive staff will ensure that your stay is memorable. We look forward to welcoming you soon.
- 46 well equipped guest bedrooms, including four posters
- Brasserie with a wide choice of dishes
- Stylish, contemporary lounge bar with BT Sport
- Free Wi-Fi Internet access for all guests
- Ample free parking
- Attractive patio area
- Perfect alternative to a motorway service station, just 1/4 mile from the M5
- Choice of excellent air-conditioned meeting rooms
- The place to party - for weddings and celebrations
- Friendly, efficient and caring staff
- The hotel is no smoking throughout, including all guest bedrooms