Discover your Perfect Day
We are open under Tier 3 restrictions
Further to the lastet Government announcement (issued 30th December 2020), The Gables Hotel is now under Tier 3 restrictions.
We are open for overnight stays for business travel purposes (and for those who need to travel for education, training, medical purposes or any other reason specified on the Government guidelines). Our restaurant and bar are closed. Guests staying at the hotel can order breakfast and an evening meal to be collected and to dine in their room.
We are able to host funeral receptions for up to 15 people.
At a Glance
• A charming setting in rural South Gloucestershire
• Great value wedding packages
• A designated wedding co-ordinator to advise you on every aspect of your very special day
• We only host one wedding a day so you are assured of our full undivided attention
• The services of a senior member of our friendly team throughout the day to ensure you receive the warmest of welcomes and the best hospitality
• A red carpet welcome
• Imaginative cuisine
• Elegant silk lily arrangements or silver candelabras as table centrepieces
• The use of a silver cake stand and knife
• Crisp white tablecloths and napkins
• Attractive photo opportunities on our front lawn and patio area with pretty gazebo
• Complimentary wedding menu tasting for two
• A complimentary overnight stay in the Bridal Suite for the newlyweds on the wedding night with breakfast
• Late license until 12.30am and late residents’ bar
• Preferential overnight stay rates for wedding guests and a convenient location for guests travelling from all parts of the country
• Ample free parking
• Special children’s rates and menu